Sunday, February 21, 2010

Polished: Freehand French Tip + ELF Polish and LA Colors Art Decor Review

Yay mad attempt at doing a French manicure. I have absolutely no idea how to model these pictures and they honestly look better from far away and in person xD [Nail bloggers - help?]



I used:
ELF Nail Lacquer in Nude
LA Color Art Decor Nail Art Lacquer in White
Sanofi Aventis Topcoat


ELF Polish in Nude (7/10)
It's a beautiful nude shade for $1.00, but it started peeling off in big chunks after 2 days (yes, I used topcoat). It makes your nails look healthier and shiny without screaming "COLOUR" : )
LA Colors Nail Art in White (5/10):
This thing is the most difficult thing to use. EVER. Of course I didn't use any tape and managed to finagle all the tips myself (and ended up using a lot of nail polish remover). See how long the tip is? It's not hard either ... it's extremely soft and bends everywhere as you try to use it. Gahhhhh. The nice thing I guess is that this art decor polish comes in every colour imaginable, so if you've got tape, you can get neon green french tips in a wink.
Dunno how to model nails :D The eyeliner smudge/panda eyes sharply contrast the good girl french tips xD

Ladida Sunday = catch-up day!

I was not paid in any way for this review; these are my opinions after use. This product was purchased with my own money. Results may vary from person to person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...