Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So I Hear You're a Stud

Yay new pics from my new camera :D All the colours are super bright in great sunlight. There are a gajillion pictures, so be warned. Mom took me shopping in Escondido today because I woke up and was a normal diurnal being for once. I'll do a post tomorrow on all my lovely finds :D I didn't sleep much last night, unfortunately. The room reeked of onions and vinegar for some reason and I couldn't open the window. Bleh.

This dress was featured a few posts ago and as you all know, I won the dress and connector ring from Forever21 Twitter Tuesday yay! I'm glad I can finally show you guys all the pretty detail. For kicks I also redid the golden makeup as well but that will be a post for sometime this week. Can't fit all these pictures in one!

The beading is still pretty heavy and my bra strap shows in the back, so I just reconciled covering up the huge hole and straps with a nice light jacket, an old fave from Ross. It normally has a belt but I took it off because I didn't want to button it. I grabbed some chunky blingy jewelry and shades and voila! The dress is made of a chignon chiffon material (lol wow chignon is a hairstyle) and is just so darn intricate. I think I wore the wrong shoes for this outfit but I needed to walk around and shop : )

Wearing: 
Beaded detail Boutique dress, F21 *
Pyramid stud connector ring, F21 *
Red "pettijacket", Ross
White low heel pumps, Payless
Pearl and crystal bracelets, F21
Brown square sunglasses, F21
* denotes Twitter Tuesday prizes from Forever21

Not bad for self-timer photos, eh?
 
Lol my Mom was like wth are you doing ...?
Details, details!
Glam shot lol. Can you see my half falsies?
 
The sky is so blue! Goodness I love this camera
Bold shoulders BEFORE the trend started - I'm proud
A diva is the female version of a hustler (you said it, Beyonce)
I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! I spent a lot of time working on editing these photos : ) I hope to make my OOTD's more fashion community appropriate. Basically brighter, larger, glammer. Don't worry though. I'll always be Angie ~ :D Question for my lovely viewers though: Do you like the sunglasses as part of any outfit? Or would you rather see my eyes in my outfits?

I'm still on the lookout for a pink boyfriend blazer and flattering orange lipstick. Haul post and FOTD coming soon!

17 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM   said...

love the outfit =] looks like an amazing day in cali! and beautiful ring!!!

Liana June 2, 2010 at 11:14 PM   said...

i looove this outfit, you look soo stylish! i love all the different poses too :) the pics look great, the quality is so much better! im so happy for you! and yes, i love the sunglasses, but i also like seeing your makeup too!
great post, cant wait for more! :)

sugar sugar June 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM   said...

wonderful outfit! your camera is so nice. :D
i also think the sunglasses compliment your outfit.

Oreleona June 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM   said...

ooh i love ur white shoes! and the outfit of course!!! but i LOVE the shoes!

Sybil June 3, 2010 at 1:39 AM   said...

totally love the red jacket with that dress!!! you look so glam and pretty!! :D

Animated Confessions

Chantzy June 3, 2010 at 2:31 AM   said...

oh I love the black dress! new follower here btw

Carla June 3, 2010 at 5:18 AM   said...

love the outfit!
U look great!!

liz June 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM   said...

ANGIE! i love your previous blogpost video entry
your voice is so soothing lol.

anyways PLEASE TELL ME what the BEST camera is! i want to get a nikon or canon(i was about to say conair wtf) if you know because i heard the
Canon PowerShot SX20IS and nikon d3000 are amazing and i am soooooo confused with the numbers and letters and this and that. oh god someone help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

s June 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM   said...

These are self-timer photos??? OMG I was totally gonna ask who took the photos, cuz they're really flattering and nice! And then I saw you wrote self-timer haha! Looove the sunnies on you! The 2 photos below the b+w one are my fav, you look fantastic!

mel June 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM   said...

so stunning! and i love evrything about your outfit:):)
xx

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Lindsey June 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM   said...

I freaking love that you made your parents take these pictures. Hilarious! You look fab, babe.

Mary June 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM   said...

Girl your outfit pictures are too cute and beautiful!..love!! love the bling ring! need to get me some too! hehe

Jean June 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM   said...

Ooo I really like these outdoor photos. I'm also impressed that they are self-timer pics! WHen I used to do those, I would be halfway back to my spot from the camera, and would hear the shutter go off : (

Your new camera is of very nice quality! Esp. with those jewelry pics. The detail is so clear and the background is perfectly soft.

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM   said...

You look so pretty :) I love the outdoor photos. They are great!

Dylana Suarez June 4, 2010 at 2:10 AM   said...

You have an amazing sense of style!

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous June 4, 2010 at 4:00 AM   said...

what a cute outfit! love the dress details and how you coordinated everything!

hevn June 4, 2010 at 6:13 AM   said...

Hmmm, I'm totally loving your jacket!
The dress looks glam, very nice.

I've always wondered, are connector rings comfortable? I hardly own any rings so I never really knew :P

Enjoyed your post, keep it up! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...